Tuesday 22 February 2011

Packaging play

So not only did we get a sea of bubble wrap with our new desk but also lots of other packaging.
I thought that we must be able to make something fun with the big sheet of cardboard and other stuff. We sat on the cardboard and threw the balls up the slope for a while.


Then I thought that maybe I could make a shute, took me a little bit of time but I thought it was ok.


Albie ignored it in favour of more bubble wrap popping. But a little while later his interest was peaked. And a some investigating ensued!





The tube kept getting squished which caused some very frustrating traffic jams. So we made a smaller tube.



We had some fun but it did look like a big fat mess in the front room. That's a small price to pay for a busy, happy toddler, as well as "bomb-site" appearing to be my default setting.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment