Wednesday 26 January 2011

Better late than never

Before my little one was born I had big plans to keep a blog diary that I could share with family and friends. Once he arrived and decided sleep and being put down were for losers, many of my big plans went out the window, along with sitting down and eating at the same time as another grown up.
A year and a bit later I have decided that maybe I would like to start something. I am an early years teacher by trade and slightly obsessive about all things small children and thought it would be nice to remember the things that occupy my mind during this exciting, scary, guilt-ridden but brilliantly fun stage of life. I'm hoping it will be a mixture of lovely finds, fab shops, good toddler friendly places and activities that have captured my little ones imagination.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment